For any Kansas City company that’s in the market for a new copier, it’s important to understand what you need before you start shopping. Take some time to analyze your business needs and do some research to figure out what kind of devices you may be interested in. It’s also a good idea to ask your copier vendor rep the questions on the following list. They’ll help you to understand exactly what you’re leasing or buying.
• Is there a maintenance plan included in the contract?
• Are there any supplies that are included?
• Does the printer you’re offering have any scanning options available?
• Is this machine able to be networked?
• Do you have technicians in Kansas City that are available to do any necessary work on the copier, and if so, how many do you have?
• What will the charges be if I add things like stapling, hole-punching, or other things to my package?
• Do you offer a free buyout program? If not, what’s the difference?
By asking these questions of your Kansas City copier rep, you’ll be able to narrow down your selection to the one that’s best for your company.