There is a time when you are going to have to purchase a copier. It is generally a painful process for most customers. It seems there is a ton of information and very few people you can trust. We don’t expect you to “just trust us…” We expect to earn your trust over time. What are some basic tip offs that you are dealing with a fair and honest copier rep here in Kansas City? A rep who is more concerned with getting you the right copier than they are with soaking you for a ton of cash —
- A quality rep will ask a lot of questions. What do you do, how often do you do it, what is it worth to you?
- A quality rep will tell you when they feel you are overbuying on a copier. With reasons and analysis
- A quality rep will tell you when they feel you are underbuying on a copier. With reasons and analysis
- A quality rep will not try and charge you for prints you aren’t using
- A quality rep will address your concerns and DEMONSTRATE they understand how to overcome these issues
- A quality rep will show you side by side copier comparisons in Kansas City
If you are on this site because you have been jaded by our industry, thanks for read and we hope to work with you. If you are just information gathering, welcome! We’d love to have an opportunity to quote your next copier in Kansas City!