How Our Process Works
Buying a copier can be a stressful decision. We seek to take the mystery our of the process for you. When buying or leasing a copier from us, there are some things to consider which will help you tremendously.
- How much longer do you have in your current lease?
- Are you happy with your current copier company?
- What price are you paying for the machine?
- What price are you paying on the service?
- Are there annual escalation fees?
- What happens if you go out of business?
- What happens if your business grows?
- What is the service time available on a copier?
All of these are questions we get from our clients. When you are buying a copier, you need to be comfortable since you will be using it for years. The same holds true for printers, production equipment and plotters. This is why we take the time to get to know you and ask questions that may, at times, seem unnecessary. Our goal is to get you the copier you will be happy with today, but also in 3 or 4 years from now.
If you are wanting to work with a company who cares about what you care about, give us a call. We are here to help!