As people are looking for a bargain to keep their businesses profitable in this economic downturn, the idea of getting a used copier in Kansas City or renting a copier in Kansas City can come up and it is often a great solution and it is often an awful idea. So when does it make sense to rent a copier in Kansas City and when does it make more sense to just buy a new copier?
When it makes sense to rent a copier in Kansas City:
- When the copier is only needed for a short time
- When the company is a start-up and you have to sign a personal guarantee for the copier
- When you want something that is going to be tested without the obligation of buying a whole machine
Obviously, it will make more sense to purchase a copier in Kansas city when:
- You need the copier for a long time
- You have specific functions that are specialized and critical
- You don’t want the hassles of moving copiers around
Please give us a call if you need to rent a copier in Kansas City.